H&H MACHINING FACILITY
Located in Valencia, California our 5000 square feet facility employs highly skilled CNC machinists, conventional machinists and top CNC programmers. Our facility includes twelve state-of-the-art CNC machines from 2 to 7 axis, and inspection equipment to ensure our fast deadlines and component accuracy.
Established in 1986 H&H Machining has been manufacturing precision machined components for the Medical, Aerospace and Commercial Industries. As one of the top-notch machine shops in Southern California, we have a true passion for CNC machining, that reflects in every component we produce. After using our services we think you will agree with us.
Our quality system is internally audited on a regular basis, policies and procedures are fully documented and followed by all employees. Experience combined with the right facilities and equipment give us the leading edge. With over 30 years of machining experience, we produce parts with close tolerances up to ± .0001 and 8-16-32 micro-finishes.
We look forward to becoming a valued partner with your company. Call (661) 294-8888 for more information, to schedule a facility tour, or to get a quote for your next project.
Our CNC Equipment:
- 12 CNC Machines including Swiss type Lathes and multi-tasking CNC Mill-Turns.
Office & Software:
- Part Maker
- Quick Books Professional
Our Support Equipment:
- 1 ea Sugami chucker manual lathe
- 1 ea Bridgeport manual mill
- 1 ea Vertical saw
- 1 ea Horizontal saw
- 1 ea Surface grinder
- 1 ea Post grinder
- 3 ea Tool and cutter grinders
- 1 ea Toyota Forklift
- 3 ea Ultrasonic cleaning machines
H&H Machining Center, Inc. has extensive knowledge in machining a broad range of materials.
These are some of the materials we machine:
- 2024, 6061, 5052, 7075
- 1018, 1020, 1045, 1060, 1117, 1144, 1214, 4130, 4140, 4150, 4620, 4820, 4320, 4340, 4340H, 6150, 8620, 9310, A36, GR50, NITRALLOY 135, P20
Copper & Brass
- ALUMINUM BRONZE: C62300, C63000, C63200, C64200
- BERYLLIUM COPPER: C17200 COND AT & HT BRASS: C353000, C36000 C46400, C48200, C51000, B16 SAE660
- COPPER BUS BAR: C1100
- COPPER NICKEL: C71500(70-30)
- COPPER: C86400, C90300, C92200, C93400
- MANGANESE BRONZE: C67500
- INCONEL 600, 601, 617, 625, C-276, 718
- INCOLOY 800, 825, 925
- MONEL 400, K-500, R-405
- N-155 (MULTIMET)
- PERMENDUR 2V
- NYLON, PEEK, UHMW, MICARTA, URETHANE, PCP, DELRIN, ACRYLIC, AND ULTEM
- 303, 304, 316, 410, 416, 420, 440C, 13-8 PH, 15-5 PH, 17-4 PH, 17-7 PH SOL TR, NITRONIC 40, 50, & 60
- 6AI-4V ELI
- CP-1 Gr 4
- CP-2 Gr 3
- CP-3 Gr 2
- CP-4 Gr 1
- A-2, A-4, A-6, A-8, D-2, D-3, M-2, O-1, O-6, S-5, S-7, H-11, H-13, W-2
- I have worked directly with H&H Machining for the past 8 years and have challenged them to meet some stringent cost and delivery requirements. We have been extremely impressed with their competitive costs, their ability to meet those tight delivery needs as well as the impeccable quality of products we receive. H&H is my immediate “go to” company for our machining requirements.Kimberly D
- H & H Machine has been supportive in meeting our requirements, delivers quality parts and always on schedule.Elvin T
- As a medical device designer, and as a contract manufacturer accountable to large OEMs, my parts need to be right the first time, and every time. H&H is the only machine shop I trust when prototype deadlines are short and the stakes are high, and the parts have to be perfect the very first run. In more than 15 years of collaboration, they've never let me down.Lissa Z
- RELIABILITY and DEPENDABILITY defines H & H Machining for over 8 years. Our company works with custom designed, and intricately machined prototypes. H & H is our excellent source for these needs, with their competitive pricing, short lead times, quality end product and customer service and technical support. I truly appreciate your valuable assistance through all these years, Miguel.Erlinda