We specialize in rapid low-volume complex small and medium-size components. Our machining facility fabricates parts from titanium, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic and other materials (see full materials list).
We also accommodate long-term production quantities, and offer flexible production options for your company. Our experience, flexible production options and superior customer service make H&H Machining Center the clear choice for your aerospace machining needs.
Located in Santa Clarita, California (30 miles north of Los Angeles) H&H Machining Center has mastered the art of precision aerospace machining in its state-of-the-art facility. With H&H Machining Center, you know that your aerospace machining project will be completed on-time, and that every part will meet your guidelines.
Aerospace Machining Experience
- Military and defense applications
- Aerospace applications
- Research laboratories
- Industrial measurement and gauging
- EPA and National Laboratory research
- Oil and natural gas exploration
- Food handling and safety applications
- Laboratory tooling and fixtures
- Lithium ion battery applications
- And many others
- I have worked directly with H&H Machining for the past 5 years and have challenged them to meet some stringent cost and delivery requirements. We have been extremely impressed with their competitive costs, their ability to meet those tight delivery needs as well as the impeccable quality of products we receive. H&H is my immediate “go to” company for our machining requirements.Kimberly D
- H & H Machine has been supportive in meeting our requirements, delivers quality parts and always on schedule.Elvin T
- As a medical device designer, and as a contract manufacturer accountable to large OEMs, my parts need to be right the first time, and every time. H&H is the only machine shop I trust when prototype deadlines are short and the stakes are high, and the parts have to be perfect the very first run. In more than 12 years of collaboration, they've never let me down.Lissa Z
- RELIABILITY and DEPENDABILITY defines H & H Machining for over 5 years. Our company works with custom designed, and intricately machined prototypes. H & H is our excellent source for these needs, with their competitive pricing, short lead times, quality end product and customer service and technical support. I truly appreciate your valuable assistance through all these years Miguel.Erlinda